!! PARA PODER DESCARGAR DARLE A SEGUIR !!

!! TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT !!


PLAY ONLINE CHESS - AJEDREZ ONLINE GRATIS - VER TORNEOS ONLINE - VIEW TOURNAMENT ONLINE

chess24.com your playground

MUSICA Y AJEDREZ: : Duncan Sheik - Mr. Chess (Ingles)



So good to meet you, Mr. Chess
I've always heard that you're the best
At housing knights and castles high up in the air
so I beseech you, Mr. Chess
To let me sleep inside your bed
And would you sleep too, would you sleep too in the chair?

You see, I dream of may things
Of floating, solitary kings
Of pawns and people with blue sequins through their hair

The jesters sings, the bishop brings
The queen a hollow following
And all the pawns and people stop and people stare

So, I too stop
At three o'clock
I stumble to your door
And knock

And ask to see you, ask to be you, Mr. Chess
O, Mr. Chess
Now, I beseech you, Mr. Chess
To let me sleep, to let me rest
To let me dream, to let me sing without a care

And I will dream you things so fair
I'll sing you castles in the air
And I will sleep too
I will sleep too
I will rest
O Mr. Chess, my Mr. Chess



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Por Favor Identificate para hacer tu comentario, caso contrario no podreis hacerlo. Gracias.

No al anonimato. se valiente.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
www.ajedrezcusco.blogspot.com